segunda-feira, 22 de novembro de 2010

Rhinitis: the guilty one

Olá pessoal !! Meu irmão sempre faz suas poesias .. e dessa vez se inspirou no tema "chacoalhando a memória" postado anteriormente. Segue:

Rhinitis: the guilty one

I've been racking my brain
to remember her name all day
stupid me
that couldn’t see
What she gave me in the end
When she stretched her hand

When I realized that something arose
I also feared to drip my nose
Could be her telephone number
But I needed to cover

What I learned this time
Trying to read that line
That I have to buy
Something else to dry

I swear I´ll always carry
Very close to my belly
At least a piece of tissue
Doesn´t matter the issue
Now I´ll pray to find her again
Traveling in the very same train


by Renan Torres

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário